Providing an engaging learning environment for a new generation.
Practicing our faith and sharing it with others.
Celebrating creativity, problem solving, and collaboration.
Discovering life-long connections and lasting friendships.
Committed to encouraging passionate engagement and providing challenging programs, exemplary instruction, and meaningful guidance.
A message from our Principal
Dear SJB Parents & Parishioners,
Every year our school rallies to raise money for our greatest need – tuition assistance. Called the Annual Appeal, this check-writing campaign delivers the necessary funding to provide about 30% of our families the financial assistance they need to receive an SJB education. In contrast to other private schools like the Waldorf School, the Oregon Episcopal School, or The International School with tuition rates between $15,000 and $30,000 a year, SJB keeps tuition rates down to about $5,100 – well below the actual educational cost of around $7,500 per student.
Why the extreme price difference? The answer is simple. SJB does not focus on creating an exclusive environment. Instead we are a mission-driven school designed to offer a Catholic education to any interested student.
Our dynamic community produces students who are confident, creative, and connected in faith. Your contribution continues that legacy. You may support the Annual Appeal in two ways.
- Send in a donation in the envelope you received in the mail
- Attend the Annual Appeal Brunch
This year our Annual Appeal check-writing event takes place as a Brunch, happening during the morning of January 29th, at 10 a.m. Our very own Mrs. Day and her husband serve as the Honorary Chairs! If you wish to attend, follow the R.S.V.P. instructions included in your invitation by January 16th.
Inspire happy kids! Support the Annual Appeal!
Yours in Christ,
SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR - SUNDAY, JANUARY 25-THURSDAY, JANUARY 29TH (LIBRARY)
- ANNUAL APPEAL BRUNCH - JANUARY 29TH @ 10:00-12:00
There will be NO HOT LUNCH on Thursday, January 29th. Please bring a brown bag lunch.
NO SCHOOL- FRIDAY, JANUARY 30TH. FAITH FORMATION FOR TEACHERS
It is that time of year to start thinking about next school year. Registration for current school families will be coming out early February.
- 2014-2015 Registration Checklist pdf
- 2014-2015 Tuition Contract pdf
- Dennis Uniform - Shop for your child's uniform here
- Designing Stitches order form - Where do I get the School Uniform Sweatshirts?
- School Speak (parent login)
- Key calendar dates for 2014-2015 school year pdf
- Apps - view some of the apps teachers are using in the classroom
- Cougar Calendar
- Help Counter - log parent share hours online
- SJB Weekly News - January 23, 2015
- Lunch Menu- January 2015
- MyMealTime.com - manage your child's hot lunch account online
- Prefecting Calendar - January 2015
- Scrip Order Form pdf
- Mrs. Butler's Library Page
- SJB's Library Catalog link
- SJB Church website
- CYO Basketball Sign up info 2014-15