Discover passionate, dedicated, and caring faculty.
Providing an engaging learning environment for a new generation.
Practicing our faith and sharing it with others.
Celebrating creativity, problem solving, and collaboration.
Discovering life-long connections and lasting friendships.
Committed to encouraging passionate engagement and providing challenging programs, exemplary instruction, and meaningful guidance.
We are in the process of hiring a new principal for SJB. As soon as they have been hired we will make the announcement.
The school office will re-open on Monday, August 18th. We will be checking emails through out the summer.
Our first day of school is Tuesday, September 2.
Enjoy your summer and be safe.
Financial Peace University comes to SJB!
This life-changing class taught by Dave Ramsey and the FPU teaching team on video and coordinated by Dennis Stoecklin at St John the Baptist Parish School in Milwaukie, OR will help you achieve your financial goals by showing you how to eliminate debt, save for the future, and give like never before. You will be challenged and motivated to make a plan for your money and change your family tree forever. The next class will start in September, 2014. The St. John's Catholic Community Foundation is sponsoring this course with scholarships for the first 10 registrants. Please contact Libbie Allen in the parish office for more information (503.654.5449) or to pre-register for this life-changing class. Check out the following link: www.daveramsey.com.
Apple Distinguished School Award Presentation, January 9th at 7 p.m., cafeteria
- 2014-2015 Registration Checklist pdf
- 2014-2015 Tuition Contract pdf
- Dennis Uniform - Shop for your child's uniform here
- School Speak (parent login)
- Key calendar dates for 2013-2014 school year pdf
- Apps - view some of the apps teachers are using in the classroom
- Cougar Calendar
- Help Counter - log parent share hours online
- Lunch Menu - April May pdf
- MyMealTime.com - manage your child's hot lunch account online
- Prefecting Calendar - April May pdf
- Scrip Order Form pdf
- Mrs. Butler's Library Page
- SJB's Library Catalog link
- Weekly Newsletter 6/6/14 pdf
- SJB Church website